Summit 2020 - Schedule-at-a-Glance
We are working hard to pull together the 2020 schedule. You spoke and we listened to your suggestions on sessions of interest and will align the schedule to those interests.
Detailed Session Information (Times) - click here
Detailed Session Descriptions (Topics) - click here
See the list of topics to pick what you would like to learn. You will be able to plan the sessions most relevant to you and your role.
These topics will focus on further development of a leader. The concepts learned within this track helps with career and personal growth by gaining tips and tricks from experienced leaders across various industries.
- Creating a customer centric culture
- Developing your leadership skills while leading volunteers
- Managing organizational change
- Leadership Toolbox
- Active vs. Passive Participation
- Networking at the Chapter Meeting
These topics will provide for tips and tricks on excelling in your HDI role. Several sessions will allow for networking with your peers across the nation as well as learning best practices.
- LCO Role best practices
- Gather by Region
- New Officer training
Chapter Health Topics
These topics will be focused on growing and sustaining your chapter. Learn from the experience of other LCO’s on what has worked for them in keeping the chapter strong and getting the brand out to your community.
- Silkstart best practices (hands on)
- Data Privacy and Information Security and Risk
- Marketing the chapter
- Sponsorship Strategies
- Adapting to Technology Change
- Holding a Successful Chapter Meeting