Remote Work is the game changer for organizations today. What once was an anomaly now has become the norm with staggering statistics* such as:
- 77% of knowledge workers and 70% of all professionals reporting that they work from home at least one day per week
- 66% of managers who offer telecommuting flexibility reporting more productivity from their workers
- 60% of remote workers stating that they would leave their current job for the same job remotely for the same pay
- 49% of workers stating the ability to work “anywhere, anytime” having the greatest impact on their productivity
- 79% of employees reporting that they would be “more loyal” to their company if they had flexible work options
Join us for a video conference roundtable where we discuss how organizations are embracing remote work as a standard, and share ideas with others in the industry in a peer-to-peer exchange where we all have takeaways that help our own organizations.
Attendees will participate using Zoom (a free video conferencing tool) and must be able to use video camera to interact with the discussion group. Registration for this event is capped at 20 attendees.