Working better together: Using third-party providers to complement your support strategy
The goal of every IT organization is to provide a high level of service to all users. However, few organizations have the capability to provide service on everything to everyone. Learn how companies can best partner with vendors and third party service providers to complement their internal teams. In this session you will learn best practices for managing support vendor relationships for a seamless end user experience.
- What do you want your staff to be experts at?
- Drawing a line in the sand: Where does your support end and vendor support start?
- Managing SLAs and expectations with vendors.
- Staying in sync: Choreographing the interactions between your staff and vendors.
- Empowering your team to speak up and improve processes.
Mike’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-mcmanus-29205342/