IT Support Services Analyst
HOW WE'RE MAINTAINING A SAFE WORK ENVIRONMENT
These are some of the ways we're maintaining a safe work environment at Simpson Strong-Tie.
- Sanitizing: Increased cleaning and disinfecting of facilities
- Temperature Testing: Regular temperature testing
- Hand Sanitizer and Wipes: Providing hand sanitizer and wipes throughout our facilities
- Face Coverings: Providing face coverings for employees
- Social Distancing: Maintaining 6 feet of distance
- Limited Guests and Vendors: Limiting guests and vendors to those who are essential only
- Extended Sick Pay: Encouraging employees to stay home when sick
- Travel: Banning the use of public transportation for business purposes, when possible
BE A MAKER
At Simpson Strong-Tie, there’s a common thread connecting the people who work here: the drive to make things better and figure out how to get it done. We call it the Maker mindset. For over 60 years, our employees have fostered a collaborative workplace where people are engaged in creative thinking from the first day on the job onward. No matter what role you’re in — from production, to sales, to engineering — you’ll contribute to the growth and success of the company by having a Maker mindset.
When you think of the best a family has to offer — support, collaboration and respect — that's what we value. When there's a win, we'll cheer you on. When there's a snag, coworkers step in to help you out. Working on solutions together is just the way we do things here, and that creates an atmosphere that often feels like home.
You'll work alongside talented, passionate, dedicated, humble and genuinely kind people who are all contributing to our shared mission: to provide solutions that help people design and build safer, stronger structures. It's this mission and our strong people-focused values that have made Simpson Strong-Tie a unique place to work — a place where you can connect, create and build your career. We invite you to learn more about our culture and why our employees are our most loyal customers.
25 Mar 2021
24 May 2021